Sunday, March 19, 2006

The most wonderful friends on earth...

Adam, Trevor, Kirsten, Tim, Emily, Noah and McKenzie King
This is a picture of our wonderful friends the Kings! Tim, Kirsten and their children, Adam, Emily, Trevor, McKenzie and Noah are the dearest people in the world!

Tim and Kirsten have recently written a parenting book entitled
"Helping Your Child Become". This is a timely and wise book that comes highly recommended to Christian parents everywhere. They also do Family Ministry conferences, retreats, revivals and seminars. Their children eximplify all the principles they teach, and I can say first hand that they are absolutely genuine people...no facades here!

The reason I post this on Julia's blog, is because they have been so integral in Julia's development from the first day, and love her as one of their own. (As they do all our children!)

We love the KING family!

1 comment:

Kim said...

You are indeed incredibly blessed! My dh and I long for friends like you have. I'll keep praying, and I'll check into getting their book too.